Mission First Tactical's Minimalist Holster is a low profile holster with all the performance and reliability of a full-size holster. For use Inside the Waistband (IWB) in the Appendix and 5:00 positions. Both right & left-hand positioning is accomplished with the removal of the claw and use of provided spacer. The claw, for right handed shooters, keeps the heel of the firearm pressed into your side minimizing its print. The famous audible click with added side retention makes each draw smooth and secure ideal for Concealed Carry. Each holster is handmade to precise tolerances for each model of handgun using the most advanced techniques and materials for an all-day comfortable carry. Holsters include a Tuckable Belt Clip that accommodates a 1-1 ½ belt. Or remove the clip and claw and add a static-line tether keeping the trigger secure while using the firearm inside a night stand safe, purse, briefcase, vehicle console, etc.
WARNING, for safety reasons you must remove the minimalist from your belt for reholstering. You can then safely secure back onto the belt.
● Appendix, Inside the Waistband IWB
● Ambidextrous Wearable Right or Left-hand with use of provided spacer
● Claw to minimize printing (For Right Handed Shooters Only)
● Adjustable Cant 0 - 20 degrees
● Includes Tuckable 1 -1 ½ Belt Clip
● Ideal for Concealed Carry
● Audible Passive Retention
● Laser CAD Design for Perfect Fit, Smoother Draw, Less Wear
● Superior .08 Boltaron material
● Quality Screws, Rivets and Attachments
● Molded, Trimmed, Assembled, Buffed by hand
● Made in the USA at MFT facilities
● Lifetime Warranty
International shipments DO NOT require an export license, this item ships freely
- Gun Manufacturer:
- Sig Sauer
The minimalist holster is exactly that., it really does feel like just a belt clip attached to my M18 compact. Transition it between left and right is simple and the ability to angle the holster is perfect. This holster works perfect with sweatpants.
Love MFT’s minimalist line this was exactly what I’ve been looking for waited for it to come back in stock love MFT‘s products Only criticism I have yet to receive a sticker with any of my purchases